December 4, 2008
MADERA, CA – The Mono Indians of the North Fork Rancheria have partnered with Station Casinos to build a $250 million casino resort in Madera County along Route 99. However, plans may be delayed due to financial problems at Station Casinos. The company lost $75 million in 2008 and owes debts of $5.4 billion. Company officials deny credit problems and confirm the Madera casino would be completed. The casino project still needs federal and state approval.
* Station partnership announcement (3/04)
* Public Hearings and MOU w/ Madera County (8/04)
* County endorsement (8/05)
* Business Coalition formation (8/05)
* 2,000 Community Endorsements gathered (9/06)
* MOU Agreement with City of Madera (10/06)
* MOU Agreement with Madera Irrigation District/MID (12/06)
* North Fork Public Hearing of draft Environmental Impact Statement (3/08)
* State Tribal Gaming Compact Agreements for North Fork Rancheria (4/2008)
* Final EIS (2009)
* Land into Trust (2009)
* Ratification of Compact by State Legislature (2009)
* Approval of Management Contract (2009)
* Ground breaking (2009)
* Grand Opening (2010)
Return to California Casinos.
LUCKY RED CASINO is the top favorite of many of our players. It offers exciting promotions with some of the biggest jackpots and progressives anywhere.