VEGAS CREST CASINO
October 15, 2009
Nine hotels and six restaurants in Riverside County received the AAA Four Diamond Award for 2009 from the Automobile Club of Southern California this week.
The Auto Club reviewed 2,600 hotels, motels and restaurants in Southern California and selected the top 3.4 percent for their Four Diamond Award.
There were 66 hotels and 32 restaurants selected for the award.
The Auto Club's approved accommodations manager, Patricia Marenco, said "AAA's Diamond rating system is a long-time trusted method of rating lodgings and dining establishments, especially during what has been a difficult economic year for the hospitality industry and also for travelers."
2009 AAA Four Diamond hotels in Riverside County are:
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage
- Desert Springs JW Marriott Resort & Spa in Palm Desert
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort in Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort and Spa in Indian Wells
- Morongo Casino Resort & Spa in Cabazon
- Pechanga Resort and Casino in Temecula
- Renaissance Esmeralda Resort and Spa in Indian Wells
- The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa in Rancho Mirage
- The Willows Historic Palm Springs Inn in Palm Springs
2009 AAA Four Diamond restaurants in Riverside county are:
- Duane's Prime Steaks & Seafood in the Mission Inn in Palm Springs
- Europa Restaurant at the Villa Royale Inn in Palm Springs
- Le Vallauris in Palm Springs
- Wally's Desert Turtle in Rancho Mirage
Return to California Casinos.
US PLAYERS WELCOME
A World-Class Casino! *Best Slots, Blackjack, Table Games, Sports Book.
Rev up your action with this fully loaded Poker Room and hundreds of casino games!