Nation | Tribe: Stockbridge-Munsee Band of the Mohican Tribe
W12180A County Road A
Bowler, Wisconsin 54416
The North Star Mohican Casino is an Indian gaming cvasino owned by the Stockbridge-Munsee Band of the Mohican Tribe. North Star is located between Green Bay and Wausau just off Hwy 29 on County Road A between the Villages of Gresham and Bowler in Shawano County.
Open 24 hours weekends and 8am-2am Mon-Thu.
1,225 slot machines
- 1,000 penny slots, 10 high-stakes slots ($5-$10-$25)
- Non-smoking slots area
Bingo - new sessions schedule pending
13 Table Games
- Blackjack: hours 10 am-2 am Sun thru Thu & 10 am-4 am Fri-Sat.
- Craps: hours 4 pm-2am daily.
- 3 Card Poker: hours 10 am-2 am Sun thru Thu & 10 am-4 am Fri-Sat.
- Roulette: hours 10 am-2 am Sun thru Thu & 10 am-4 am Fri-Sat.
- Let It Ride: open 10 am-2 am Sun thru Thu & 10 am-4 am Fri-Sat.
- Ultimate Texas Hold'em: 10am-2am Sun-Thu & 10am-4am Fri-Sat.
- 6 tables
- Texas Hold 'em, Omaha and 7 Card Stud.
Aroma Cafe - Hot dogs, nachos, and popcorn. Gourmet coffees and hot chocolate.
The Longhouse - A sit-down restaurant serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Reservations 715-787-3110
The Groove - Live music and entertainment. Open 7 days. Menu 12pm-8pm and Sat 10pm. Beverages 12pm-12am and Fri-Sat till 2am.
Center Bar - Open 8am till 2:30am Fri-Sat and 2am Sun-Thu.
North Star Mohican Casino Resort - 97 non-smoking guest rooms
Mohican RV Park
57 sites with 50/30/20 amp service, water and sewer hookups.
Full hook-ups are seasonal because of the cold weather.
Pets are allowed in the park.
Reservations (715) 787-2751 or (715) RV PARK1
Pine Hills Golf & Supper Club
N9499 Pine Hills Drive
Gresham, WI 54128
Pro Shop: (715) 787-3778
Pine Hills Supper Club - fine dining
Pine Hills Golf Course is located 30 mins north of Shawano off Hwy 47.
Most USA Players